Multi-window video solution supporting any number of HD-video inputs and a single HD-video output. Features N:1 video switch/mux/tile and high-quality scaled video windows at resolutions of up to HD1080p60. Option for smooth anti-aliased text and graphics overlays. All common video input and output formats supported.
Note that this is a custom design. Please contact Zipcores with your exact requirements and we would be happy to provide a solution for you.
Key Design Features
- Fully custom solution using IP Cores from our standard IP library
- Provided as generic VHDL source-code compatible with FPGA, SoC and ASIC
- Multi-window tiled display/video multiplexer with Picture-in-Picture capability
- Any number of HD-video channels in (resource and B/W permitting)
- Single HD-video channel out with option for extra outputs if necessary
- Examples include SMPTE 296M and 274M streams or simple parallel RGB/YCbCr + syncs
- Option to support legacy SD video formats such as PAL/NTSC via ITU-R BT.656
- Option to support other video formats such as VESA or CEA-861 video timings etc.
- Support for colour-space conversion and chroma resampling if required
- Option to support fully anti-aliased text and simple 2D graphics overlays
- Easy-to-use generic memory interface connects to a separate memory controller
- Simple control via external MCU or embedded processor (e.g. Zynq/Arm Cortex)
- No complex programming required - user interface via I2C, SPI or UART control registers
- All features customizable as per customer requirements
- Free demo available for evaluation. Please contact us for more info
- TV/Satellite/Broadcast Equipment
- Industrial and security display systems