High-precision 16-bit complex digital down-converter / IQ demodulator with a fully configurable decimation filter stage. Ideal for the conversion of IF signals to baseband for subsequent processing. Features a precision digital oscillator and a highly-optimized decimation filter section.
Key Design Features
- 16-bit signed complex (IQ) data samples
- Precision digital oscillator (> 100 dB SFDR)
- Decimation factors from 0 to 2N
- Only 12 multipliers per decimate-by-2 stage
- 80 dB stop-band attenuation
- Typical FPGA sample rates of 250 MHz+
- Ideal for all digital transmission and digital modulation schemes
- Examples include: QPSK, QAM, WiMAX, WCDMA, COFDM etc.
- Digital IQ demodulators
- Conversion of IF signals to baseband
- Software defined radio