Versatile test pattern generator capable of producing a range of test patterns in standard ITU-R BT.656 format. The module is ideal for use in the prototyping stages of digital video systems or as a known good BT.656 video source.
Key Design Features
- Test patterns as industry standard ITU-R BT.656
- Supports PAL (576i) and NTSC (480i) formats
- Choice of various test pattern outputs
- All signals synchronous with pixel clock
- Compatible with a wide range of video codecs
- Tiny implementation size
- Digital video testing and prototyping
- Default output displays and simple 'screen savers'